To view our complete members benefits brochure click here.
Your South Wales Chamber of Commerce Membership entitles you, your business and all your employees to:
- Independent representation and the opportunity to influence and lobby key policy and decision makers on local, regional and national platforms
- Access to a range of Business Services, including:
- FREE Chamber Legal Expenses Insurance
- FREE 24 hour Legal Advice Line
- FREE 24 hour Health and Safety Advice Line
- FREE 24 hour HR Advice Line
- DISCOUNTED Credit Checking Services
- DISCOUNTED Chamber Healthcare Scheme(s)
- DISCOUNTED International Trade Service
- DISCOUNTED Fuel Card Services
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- A range of regular discounts and offers on products/services provided by fellow Chamber members
- FREE subscription to Chamber Chat, our quarterly glossy business magazine, AND:
- FREE listing in its ‘New Member’ Section
- FREE submission of Editorial
- DISCOUNTED advertisement rates
- DISCOUNTED rates for a feature column
- DISCOUNTED access to a comprehensive programme of networking events taking place across the South Wales region, AND:
- FREE invitation to a New Members Coffee Morning
- FREE use of our Literature Table available at our events
- DISCOUNTED rate for a Pop-up Stand at one of our events
- DISCOUNTED sponsorship of our events, Chamber Chat, and more
- FREE of charge entry to the award categories for the National Chamber Awards
- A complimentary annual Chamber diary
|Number of employees
*An additional one-off registration fee of £50 + VAT is payable by all new members. You can receive a 20% reduction off the registration fee simply by joining online today!
Want to Join?
Please contact one of our Business Development Executives, OR, join online today
to receive a 20% reduction
on the registration fee!
Want to discuss your Chamber Membership in more detail or require more information?